By means of dedicated baskets it is possible to pastorize jam and food paste jars.
The unit can be supplied with a monitoring system complying with the H.A.C.C.P. regulation : the thermic treatment detection is registered on the diagram disk by a thermo-recorder, giving the response of the timing and the temperature in the production cycle.
100 - 150 - 200 - 300 - 500 models are available in the following versions:
- GAS (DIRECT) HEATED VERSIONS
- GAS (INDIRECT) HEATED VERSIONS
- ELECTRIC (INDIRECT) HEATED VERSIONS
- STEAM (INDIRECT) HEATED VERSIONS
- AUTOCLAVE (0,05 BAR) PRESSURE LID VERSIONS
- Pans are constructed in 2 - 2,5 mm thick (AISI 316) quality stainless steel and are even suitable for boiling food
products with a high acidity content.
- Exterior cladding, in 1 and 1,2mm thick (AISI 304) quality stainless steel.
- Carrying structure, in heavy gauge (at least 2mm) stainless steel.
- Lid is insulated (optional extra ), spring loaded counterbalanced type.
- Automatic power operated water filling device for the pan. (optional extra).
Autoclave (pressure lid versions)
- Counterbalanced lid fitted with 0,05 bar safety relief valve: an airtight seal is assured by means of screw down clamps and
Indirect heated versions
- Jacket walls are in 2 and 4 mm. thick (AISI 304) quality stainless steel.
- Jacket pressure is controlled by a pressure switch, a (0,5 bar) safety valve and pressure gauge.
- Jacket is filled, and water level reinstated, through a funnel type filler tap.
- Heated by means of armoured “Incoloy-800” elements, fitted inside the jacket.
- High heating capacities, in accordance with CE DIN 18855 Standards for “Fast cooking equipment (see technical data
- Power economiser device: cutsin automatically when selected temperature is reached.
- Heated by means of high efficiency burners.
- Heated by steam, introduced into the jacket from an external mains supply, and fitted with a control valve which provides infinite variable heat input.
Gas, Electric & Steam versions
- Electronic controls with LED display, to set, control and monitor:
- cooking times;
- working temperatures (adjustable between 20-100°C) are measured inside the pan by means of a probe with +/- 1° precision.
- automatic power operated (pan) water filling device (optional extra);
- buzzer to signal termination of cooking cycle.
Detachable Mixer built in stainless steel with scrapping shovels finishing with teflon inserts touching the wall of the tub.
- motor 3 phases from 0.75 Kw complete with thermal protections
- crossbeam anchoring at the tub with clamping knobs
- lifting eyebolts
- scrapping shovels for handling product finishing with teflon inserts
- control panel with start/stop bottom
- balancing bush to weld the deep end tub
- equipped with a 3 mt. cable finishing with a 3 phase plug composed by 4 contacts (3 phase and ground)
- Volt 400-Hz50
- Weight 45-55 Kg. (depend by the type)