DT60 - Demo Video
Volumetric Dosign Unit :
High precision and easy-to-use dosing machine for accurate filling of all types of glass and plastic containers.
All the parts in direct contact with product are in AISI 316 steel, with PTFE gasket. Therefore, this dosing machines are particularly suitable in the food industry for filling semi-dense and thick products (honey, jam, mayonnaise, sauces, melted cheeses, creams, etc.).
Thanks to their careful design and top quality construction, these machines are ideal for continuous operations.
- Fully AISI 304 stainless steel food-grade piston with teflon seals, hot-sanitizable
- The amount of the product to be filled is easily and quickly selected, from 30 to 680 cc (from 40 to 1300 cc optional) with micrometer screw
- Specially designed filling nozzles to ensure against product spillage.
- Pressure, filling and suction rate can be easily adjusted.
- Filling cycle start by push-button or by foot-pedal
- Pneumatically-operated 3-way double buffer valve.
- Filling volume: from 30 to 680 cc. (or 40 to 1.300 cc)
- Supply: compressed air
Capping Station for Twist-off Caps :
This capping machine is used for closing 'twist-off' caps.
The operator places the cap into the capping head and the jar in its proper holding-plate. When the start-up side buttons are pressed with both hands, the capping head is lowering down to the jar, to close the cap in just a few seconds.
During the capping operation, a pneumatic piston is blocking the jar in its position.
Technical specifications for Capping Station:
- Pneumatic operation with controlled pressure friction head
- Possibility to use different jar heights without adjustments
- Double side start button system
- Capping head 'universal' type, for closing lids with different diameter without change parts
Technical specifications for Monoblock DT60 :
- Output : approx 400-600 jars/hour (depending on the product specifications and the jar size)
- Weight: Kg. 200
- Heigth: 1500 mm.
- Width: 1500 mm.
- Depth: 600 mm.
In alternative you can require the machine with labeller