The main feature of this machine is its operation with the capping head lowering down on the bottle, sitting on its pedestal.
The operator places the bottle in its proper holding-plate. When the start-up side buttons are pressed with
both hands, the capping head will lower down to the bottle, to close the cap in just a few seconds.
At the end of the capping cycle, the closing head is stopping automatically, until the next start.
Main specifications :
• Mechanic operation, no need of compressed air
• Height adjustment to fit different bottle heights
• Speed adjustment of the closing head
• Double side start button system
• Capping head with 4 rollers, totally stainless steel made, with 'no cap / no roll' safety device. Each capping head is adjusted for one specific size of closure
• Head to magnetic clutch totally stainless steel made, with 'no cap / no roll' safety device. Each capping head is adjusted for one specific size of closure
• EEC Declaration of conformity
- Technical specifications:
Weight: 95 kg.
Height: 920 mm
Lenght: 420 mm
Width: 600 mm
Output : approx 700 / 800 bph, depending on the operator